Go 940 Live

TomTom Model(s)
Just bought a 940 live last friday. My first impression is very positive after using it from friday evening. HD traffic, EPT, lane guidance and other new features work extremely well.

I removed the dock from the suction mount and will attach it to a Kuda navi console. I'll post pics in the "show off" section once it is finished.

Will a forum for x40 series be available soon?

I'm sure we will have a x40 forum soon. The 740 will release in North America sometime in March - April, I think. :)

zerimar,

Nice to see that you got a 940
Can you help some of the x20/x30 users out.

Some of us have been trying out the x40 firmware after the x20/x30 8.300 firmware has caused Text To Speech (TTS) Stuttering.
However, not everything works correctly like being able to repeat instructions.
I am thinking there is some missing files not included in the firmware.

If you could be so kind as to do the following:
1. Start a Dos Prompt (Windows Key + R), then type in cmd and press enter
2. It will display a command prompt C:\Documents and Settings\UserName>_
Change to the 940's drive letter by typing in x: (replace x with the 940's drive letter)
3. Type in dir /s > C:\940.txt (this will log the file names and directories that are on a 940
to the C:\ drive to a text file named 940.txt)

Can you reply and attach the 940.txt file.
When replying look at the Additional Options that is beneath the text box and you will see a Attach Files section.

Ask a Question