Go 930 and lane guidance not compatible with map.

Hello everyone. I tried activating the lane guidance feature on my GO 930 and get "the map or map version you are using is not compatible with lane guidance? The thing is I have the latest North America map V8.05. Does anyone know what the problem and solution to this is??

Hello everyone. I tried activating the lane guidance feature on my GO 930 and get "the map or map version you are using is not compatible with lane guidance? The thing is I have the latest North America map V8.05. Does anyone know what the problem and solution to this is??

Try a pin reset on the unit. If you still get the error, I'm afraid you'll have to call TT Support.

Ive never heard of that before. Connect to tomtom home and try the new 8.010 version of the software. (I think its for the 930) :eek:

I've got that map and lane quidance enabled on my 730 with no issues that I can see. get a chance to try the pin reset thing as dhn suggested?

I had the same problem - with my 730 - until I took it out of the cradle. It wouldn't activate it thru TOMTOM Home software.

Last edited:

Ask a Question