Go 920t - flex connector latch

Does the Flex Connector Latch sit on top of the ribbon cable or underneath it. I thought it sits on top but don't have a clear picture of it to make that determination.

:( I replaced the battery no problem but have significant problems after (1) ribbon cable came loose and (2) flex connector latch breakingtrying to get visual display and (3) other problems (errors as posted yesterday):

ERROR: Error: Error calling method on NPObject!
in chrome://tthome/content/ui/subtask/emulator/emulatorPage.js:232
Stack:
0. function startup_navigator("M85417B06037","8-351-9982-1.dll","22","Latin-1","F:*G:") unknown
1. function () chrome://tthome/content/ui/subtask/emulator/emulatorPage.js:232
dataFolder);
2. function ([object XML]) chrome://tthome/content/ui/subtask/emulator/emulatorPage.js:148
this.initEmulator();
3. function ([object XML]) chrome://tthome/content/logic/util.js:79
return func.apply(obj, arguments);
4. function () chrome://tthome/content/logic/comm.js:442
this.successCallback(this.resultXML);
5. function (true) chrome://tthome/content/logic/comm.js:430
this._doneCallbacks();
6. function ([object ProgressEvent]) chrome://tthome/content/logic/comm.js:277
this.request.onload = function() { me._done(true); }

Time: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 11:58:28 GMT

The latch for the flex cable only raises about 30 degrees above horizontal. If it was moved more than that, it is possible that the tabs on the ends of the connector have been broken.

With the latch in the 30 degree up position, slide the flex cable horizontally as close to the board as you can in the connector and gently drop the latch back down. It should stay there. If it does not, the cable will slide right out with the slightest pull.

Let us know your situation after trying it again.

Ask a Question