go 920t 18gb card ? cant make it work

i just bought a 16 gb card and cant make it to work, i have sdhc card reader uploaded songs on it but my tomtom cant seem to see it.

It seem kind of work, as it worked for few min, and now its gone again. What happen is that when i copied 2 songs to test it and tried to play it through tomtom, tomtom freezes and turns off. Now i cant format it to 4 gb using tomtom becasuse everytime i go to my computer it freezes is well (tried on all computers i have at home), so tomtom doesnt see the card again :( and i cant format my card when its in tomtom

It seem kind of work, as it worked for few min, and now its gone again. What happen is that when i copied 2 songs to test it and tried to play it through tomtom, tomtom freezes and turns off. Now i cant format it to 4 gb using tomtom becasuse everytime i go to my computer it freezes is well (tried on all computers i have at home), so tomtom doesnt see the card again :( and i cant format my card when its in tomtom

Try this:

1. In the card reader, use Explorer and format the card using fat32 for the entire 16 gigs.
2. Create a folder called mp3 on the card using Explorer and copy mp3 songs (again, using Explorer) into the folder.
3. Insert the card into the unit and press the reset (using a paperclip).
4. Start the unit up. Does it 'see' and play the songs on the card now?

Still no success using your advice, but i think that problem is in formatting it when its inside tomtom, but whenever i click on disk "g" as its my card, it freezes, and nothing happening. :(

Still no success using your advice, but i think that problem is in formatting it when its inside tomtom, but whenever i click on disk "g" as its my card, it freezes, and nothing happening. :(

No.....make sure it is formatted outside of the unit. Use a card reader.

Yes, I done it this way is well. What i meant is that i think why its not working, cuz i cant format it when its inside tomtom cuz its freezes.

Yes, I done it this way is well. What i meant is that i think why its not working, cuz i cant format it when its inside tomtom cuz its freezes.
The unit is designed for a 4MG card, not 16. You might get away with an *MB card. Some users have accomplished this, but you may experience lag when using a card this large. Not everyone does, since there are many different brands of cards, etc.

Ask a Question