GO 910 Window Bracket dropping.

Is there any way to tighten up the ball on the stock 910 window bracket. As the temperature comes up in the car, the 910 drops, especially if normal road bumps are encountered. If it's installed when the interior of the car is cold, it's not bad for a while. I don't normally detach the bracket form the window and just install the 910 when I need it.

Have a look here

Be sure you are hearing two "locks"... after the second one it should be in place. Most new users stop after the first one. Also, Pedro has a link regarding this in his sig....

This happened to me on my last trip to boston. it never got above 30 degrees the whole week. I even tried cold mount cold windshield and warm mount cold windshield both fell off. I had to wait for the window to warm up to get the thing to stick well enough to be safe.

I think thats just s shortcoming of the suction cup. Its better with the new mounts and using the double click lock thing but still not perfect. Maybe next time I will just stick it to the window with duct tape.... that would be classy.

Sticking to the windshield isn't the problem. The mount arm slowly moves down with the weight of the 910 when attached to the mount. Maybe I didn't make myself clear in the first post. :rolleyes: The movable portion of the mount arm is more ridged in a cold car but as the inside temperature of the car comes up, the 910 slowly starts to sag downward.

The second click refers more to the drooping and not being able to stick on the windshield. If your mount is drooping after second clicks due to weather, I would suggest to contact TT support to get a replacement mount. Let them know your situation and your mount still droops after locking the mount after 2 clicks.

Ask a Question