GO 910 and MapShare - What gives?

I've run into a problem with my GO 910 - according to the website, my device meets all requirements for MapShare, but TomTom HOME says MapShare isn't supported on my device and/or maps.

Any ideas?

TomTom HOME 2.3.1.92
TomTom Application 7.161
USA map version 720.1803

How long have you had the 910? I believe you're only able to receive MapShare updates and provide MapShare corrections during the first year.

I've run into a problem with my GO 910 - according to the website, my device meets all requirements for MapShare, but TomTom HOME says MapShare isn't supported on my device and/or maps.

Any ideas?

TomTom HOME 2.3.1.92
TomTom Application 7.161
USA map version 720.1803

I would first try a paperclip reset and if that doesn't work, I'd consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Home application. Hopefully, you have a backup.

If not, here's a link. Your firmware version is the second on the page: http://www.oldboy.me.uk/TomTomUpdates/index.html

How long have you had the 910? I believe you're only able to receive MapShare updates and provide MapShare corrections during the first year.

Are you sure your running the latest maps? Mapshare will not work with the old maps, even though the firmware shows the option for it.

Ask a Question