GO 510 and Motorola W385 Question

TomTom Model(s)
Go 510
Well the Bluetooth Sync'ing on my 510 with my Motorola W385 works and I can accept and place calls. However when I went to transfer my address book from my phone to the 510, nothing happens. It says it's attempting to do it but then nothing. After I wait for a few minutes and try to access my phone book in the 510 - the Phone Book option is greyed out.

The Phone Book transfer option works just fine with my Razr V3 (the original one?) for work that I was given, but it doesn't seem to like my W385. It is a size issue? I do have quite a few entries in my personal phone where as I have about 7 in the Razr. But I didn't think a phone big could be very big in size being just text.

Thank you again!

You could always transfer your address book manually using windows explorer. Locate the contact folder and open the text file.

My 920 has not arrived yet but could someone post what the contents of the file looks like along with the required file name? If you can't load it from your phone you can't see what the contents is.

You could always transfer your address book manually using windows explorer. Locate the contact folder and open the text file.

This is the setup in the text file:
"Contact name here","phone number here"
Example:
"John Smith","8005553535"
Save the file and close it and turn on your unit and check it out.

Ask a Question