GO 5000 data services and voice command

TomTom Model(s)
GO5000
Hi all,

Just bought a new GO 5000 today in the Netherlands and it was advertised on the TomTom website as having voice command.
It certainly doesn't appear to have that feature in the menu.. Can anyone help with this?

Also, I am having trouble finding information about the live services. I have come to the conclusion that the live services don't exist on the GO 5000 as it comes with the 'Always connected' feature. However, I was lead to believe that it's possible to get weather updates and twitter services as an extra? Just curious about this as weather could be useful to me.

Any info would be great,

Many thanks,

Gareth

Ok great, many thanks, although it doesn't say in the manual if my model has voice command, I certainly can't find it anywhere in the menu so I can only assume that it's a model without.
Do you know if the option comes in a software update? I am having trouble connecting the TT to my laptop at present. Not sure why it's not being recognised.

cheers,

Gareth

Yes, using the original cable.. Will give the number a call and work out what's going on with connectivity.

Great info :)

G

Ask a Question