giving certain roads priority during route planning

is there a software that allows me to specify, which route I would prefer to take? i find that my TT1 LE tends to only have a few options: fastest, shortest, avoid freeways, limited speed, etc. can I highlite certain main roads I would like to take on google/map or something, save it to a file, and load them in my TT1? so when i need to plan a new route, it will try use those roads before picking others?

If there was a software that can monitor everywhere you go, it can learn which route you drive on the most and plan routes that can accomodate those roads that you are most likely to take.

With that said, I wish there was an option such as: "route with least traffic lights and/or intersections" or "route that includes the most freeways"

That would be nice but in unfortunately no.

What I do to get around that is select a way point to push the TT in the direction I want it to go. For my daily commute the only reason I have routing runing is to get the traffic information. Since I have special fueling stops I have several itineraries setup each of which have way points along with stops.

Ask a Question