fuzzy icon using paint

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
OK, so i loaded an image using paint and blocked out the background in red. Problem is everytime I save the damn thing the paint program automatically kinda blends the area around the image in different shades of red which shows up a fuzz on my tt730. Is there any way to tweak the paint setting so when your done editing the pic it stays the way you save it instead of doing the blended thing. I've attached a copy of the pic so you could see what I'm talkin' about. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Attachments

• Copy of 2010_Fury_Blu_Rear[1].jpg
    Copy of 2010_Fury_Blu_Rear[1].jpg
    16 KB · Views: 330
OK, so i loaded an image using paint and blocked out the background in red. Problem is everytime I save the damn thing the paint program automatically kinda blends the area around the image in different shades of red which shows up a fuzz on my tt730. Is there any way to tweak the paint setting so when your done editing the pic it stays the way you save it instead of doing the blended thing. I've attached a copy of the pic so you could see what I'm talkin' about. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D

Try saving it as a standard Windows Bitmap image or set jpeg compression to 0...the compression algorithm for the jpeg format is responsible for mucking up your colors

Ask a Question