frusterated ...Help Schools in kitchener waterloo???

Does any one know how or where to find the schools for the waterloo regional school board located in kitchener ontario.

i noticed all the school come up in the States bu none work here in Canada.

Could Someone showme how to do this if it does not exist. it might be a neet project .

My daughter plays softball all over the city at different schools and parks and it would be convenient for my wife and family to have.

My friend has a Maligien GPS and it lists all the schools and city parks so i know they exist somewhere.

thanks for any help in advance.......kevin

Hi kdw.. etc.

On my One XL-S I can select Kitchener in POI and then schools. Does yours not show anything? I am on map USA and Canada 710.1575

You do need to select Kitchener or Waterloo as it seems to only have them within the city they are in. Plus the name are somewhat cryptic. "Waterloo" is Waterloo Collegiate Institute or WCI, but it was in the right spot!

I hope this helps diagnose.

Just checked my 920 with 715 map and version 8 application and there are no schools?I thought I had that previously because I had it set to warn me when I got near a school zone and it would show a POI icon on the screen.I wonder if that was a safety issue with showing where the schools are located or a software glitch?

i contacted tom tom

Hi kdw.. etc.

On my One XL-S I can select Kitchener in POI and then schools. Does yours not show anything? I am on map USA and Canada 710.1575

You do need to select Kitchener or Waterloo as it seems to only have them within the city they are in. Plus the name are somewhat cryptic. "Waterloo" is Waterloo Collegiate Institute or WCI, but it was in the right spot!

I hope this helps diagnose.

hi there i contacted tom tom and they said that all the new units no longer come with school poi's so if you could send me the file somehow i would be greatly happy! thanks kevin.

Ask a Question