Free Speed Camera's in Arizona

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom ONE 3rd Edition
If you live in Arizona you know that the state is in the process of installing over 100 new speed cameras. The Arizona Republic (our local paper) has posted a free POI file of all the speed cameras in Maricopa County. The link below will start TomTom home and give you the option to install the file. I did it and it worked flawlesly. I now have selected the Speed Cameras to display on my maps.

Click here. It should start TomTom home if it's not already running.

Last edited:
If you live in Arizona you know that the state is in the process of installing over 100 new speed cameras. The Arizona Republic (our local paper) has posted a free POI file of all the speed cameras in Maricopa County. The link below will start TomTom home and give you the option to install the file. I did it and it worked flawlesly. I now have selected the Speed Cameras to display on my maps.

Click here. It should start TomTom home if it's not already running.

Here's the Link to the article about the download.

Man I wish they had downloadable speed cameras here in Tampa. We have SO many of those cameras here now. Most traffic lights in my county are new, and they all have cameras pointing in EVERY direction. I feel weird now because I know I'm being watched everywhere. Normally when you enter a store, you know you are indoors when you see cameras everywhere, but now going outside, I still feel like I'm indoors.

It's OK though because they saved my butt once. Someone cut into my lane without looking to her side and ran into me. Then the lady tried lying to the cop and say that I was the one who ran into her. After reviewing the camera with the county, she got 2 tickets and she was at fault. Stupid drivers make me one to install a drive-cam now where I record every single trip I make.

Ask a Question