Free Ram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
How much free ram do you guys average? i average 20-15 mb free and it starts to lag after a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since installing navcore8 and v8 map i average 20-15 mb free and it starts to lag after a while.

Cmon man, running bootleg software and stolen copyrighted maps on tomtom 720 and asking for help on this forum is not really the best approach. If you are going to hack your machine, I am sure there are other forums that will guide you but don't confuse the rest of us by implying that Navcore 8 is already out for older devices.:mad:
I am sure it will be released soon enough for everyone but for now it doesn't make any sense for tomtom to release navcore8 for 720 since there is no difference between 720 and 730 other than Navcore8 and new v8 maps.

Cmon man, running bootleg software and stolen copyrighted maps on tomtom 720 and asking for help on this forum is not really the best approach. If you are going to hack your machine, I am sure there are other forums that will guide you but don't confuse the rest of us by implying that Navcore 8 is already out for older devices.:mad:
I am sure it will be released soon enough for everyone but for now it doesn't make any sense for tomtom to release navcore8 for 720 since there is no difference between 720 and 730 other than Navcore8 and new v8 maps.

Thanks for the lecture, but back to the topic at hand, how much do you average?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question