Free maps for 1 year

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920 T
I bought a TomTom GO 920T and, inside the TomTom box, I found a "Free maps for 1 year" code. I tried to enter the 10-character code that was included on the Maps leaflet in my TomTom GO 920T packaging on the web site www.tomtom.com/1yearmaps, but I receive a message that the promotion code I entered is invalid. Can you help me?

The One-Year Free Map promo, at least for the US, was from 2007. It's possible TT is no longer honoring those coupons, but the only way to know is to email TT support for an answer. If you purchased your Tomtom in Brazil, your promo could be completely separate from the one offered back in 2007.

Last week I had the same experience. I called Tech Support and was directed to fax or e-mail copies of the form with the code and my reciept to them. Within 20 minutes of doing so the new maps were available in TomTom Home. Tech Support is 866-486-6866, then just keep hitting 1 until you get a human.

1 yr guarrantee

I bought a TomTom GO 920T and, inside the TomTom box, I found a "Free maps for 1 year" code. I tried to enter the 10-character code that was included on the Maps leaflet in my TomTom GO 920T packaging on the web site www.tomtom.com/1yearmaps, but I receive a message that the promotion code I entered is invalid. Can you help me?

i HAD TO MAKE A COPY OF MY PURCHASE AND A COPY OF THIS GUARRANTEE AND EMAIL IT AS AN ATTACHMENT WITH A COVER LETTER REQUESTING THIS UPDATE. HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THEM

Ask a Question