Free Map Upgrade.

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to get the free new maps, but the website won't let me get past the "Enter your serial number" step. It gives me a message that I'm serial number is permanently locked. Has anyone else had this problem? All I want are the newer maps. I'm working with the support people at Tomtom, but they just direct me to the same page the gives the message.

Any suggestions?

For the past few weeks, I've been trying to get the free new maps, but the website won't let me get past the "Enter your serial number" step. It gives me a message that I'm serial number is permanently locked. Has anyone else had this problem? All I want are the newer maps. I'm working with the support people at Tomtom, but they just direct me to the same page the gives the message.

Any suggestions?
Give it a day or two. Once it's locked, it takes a while to reset.

If it still doesn't work... hm...I'm not sure lol. Cause waiting worked for me.

I acquired my 910 2 weeks ago and since it came with v6.50 maps, I contacted TT here in Europe and they denied me a free map upgrade :mad: claiming that v6.50 is quite up-to-date and that they are selling new map versions at a very reasonable price.:eek:

Long ago I bought a Garmin 2610 and a month later they came out with new map versions and I was entitled to a free upgrade.

Ask a Question