free fuelservice for a year

TomTom Model(s)
start
I have just purchased a new tomtom Start. I found the free years subscription to fuel service. I have plugged in my tomtom to the computer but it does not "Launch? Any idea why not. All it does is display the unit in a portion of the screen and in the upper right corner it says "TomTom START. Any ideas?

I can't help with why the TTHome application won't launch, but I recently purchased a TT Start 55TM with a free year subscription to gas prices and it was completely useless. The prices were always wrong.

For gas prices I use GasBuddy on my ipod touch/iphone.

I remember getting my Start 55 to work with TTHome was as smooth as possible, but I was able to get it working on my own. I would suggest downloading the latest version of TTHome from the TT web site and fully install it. Reboot you PC, connect your TT Start and then power it on. It shoud recognise it and start TTHome. Did you setup an account with TT?

@delta
Connecting your Start should invoke TomTom Home if it is installed correctly. I'm unclear about where the unit is displayed -- are we talking about your PC or your Start?

It all begins with installation of this software: http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/application/home2latest/TomTomHOME2winlatest.exe

After installing that on your PC, connecting your device should cause the Home software to autostart. If it does not, what happens if you manually run the application from "Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOME.exe" ?

Ask a Question