free fuelservice for a year

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by deltaforce1military, Aug 17, 2012.

?

Free one year fuel service download

Poll closed Aug 27, 2012.
  1. support

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. deltaforce1military

deltaforce1military

TomTom Model(s):
    start
    I have just purchased a new tomtom Start. I found the free years subscription to fuel service. I have plugged in my tomtom to the computer but it does not "Launch? Any idea why not. All it does is display the unit in a portion of the screen and in the upper right corner it says "TomTom START. Any ideas?

deltaforce1military, Aug 17, 2012
    1. Advertisements

2. deltaforce1military

jim407

TomTom Model(s):
    XXL 540S, Start 55TM
    I can't help with why the TTHome application won't launch, but I recently purchased a TT Start 55TM with a free year subscription to gas prices and it was completely useless. The prices were always wrong.

For gas prices I use GasBuddy on my ipod touch/iphone.

I remember getting my Start 55 to work with TTHome was as smooth as possible, but I was able to get it working on my own. I would suggest downloading the latest version of TTHome from the TT web site and fully install it. Reboot you PC, connect your TT Start and then power it on. It shoud recognise it and start TTHome. Did you setup an account with TT?

jim407, Aug 17, 2012
    1. Advertisements

3. deltaforce1military

canderson Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    GO720, GO740TM Live, GO 1535 Live, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, TomTom Bridge
    @delta
    Connecting your Start should invoke TomTom Home if it is installed correctly. I'm unclear about where the unit is displayed -- are we talking about your PC or your Start?

It all begins with installation of this software: http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/application/home2latest/TomTomHOME2winlatest.exe

After installing that on your PC, connecting your device should cause the Home software to autostart. If it does not, what happens if you manually run the application from "Program Files\TomTom HOME 2\TomTomHOME.exe" ?

canderson, Aug 18, 2012
  4. deltaforce1military

DICKLOU

TomTom Model(s):
    START 50
    I USED THE SITE "http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/app...2winlatest.exe" AND MY DEVICE CONNECTED AUTOMATICALLY.

DICKLOU, Nov 26, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question