For sale: GO730 battery

TomTom Model(s)
GO 730
My GO730 (14 months old) started giving me problems with the battery not holding the charge. Even after several hours of charging, as soon as unplugged, it will stay on for 3 or 4 minutes and dies out on low battery. The other issue is the MP3 player function which was very troublesome in not playing or playing a few second and stopping after that. After several contact with TomTom support, I am flately told that the unit is no longer under warranty, however, to keep me as a customer they will be willing to give me a discount on a new unit, offer which I rejected stating that I will not, ever, buy a TomTom again and will go to every TomTom forum and post the poor service received. Two days later, I received an e-mail from them stating that after reviewing my case, they will be willing to replace/repair my GO730. What a change of heart. INow, that's what I call good customer service. Anyway, before this happened, I ordered and just received a replacement battery. I no longer need it and will sell it for my cost $18.00 (include shipping). Still in package. I think this battery will work for any 7 or 9 version of the TomTom. It is Model # CS-TM730SL
Part # 1697461 - Capacity 1300mAh - Volts 3.7

If interested, PM at:

(e-mail address removed).

Moving the thread to the Tomtom trading post and changing the title. You may get more interest in the for sale section there.

Ask a Question