It's all good!

Awwww....there's plenty of love to go around

Virginia Tech
Ohio State
Penn State
Michigan
Michigan State.

It's all good!

Exactly... I cheer for Penn State every time they play any Big10 team other than Ohio State.

How could you not like JoePa? He's been coaching since before I was but a twinkle in my momma's eye and still makes less than 500K a year...

Great Icon Birdman.........................Thanks

Might as well join the fun...........as I remind my OSU buds at work they cheer O-H-I-O cause they'd be challenged to spell anything with more than 4 letters.:rolleyes:

still root for them over UM though, and that Tressel is too good, hope they represent this year and beat LSU;)

PSU icon

followed Birdman's instructions for installing custom car icons and each step went as described, but after disconnecting and rebooting my unit the default icon was still there. I'm using a TomTom One 3rd edition, I noticed I am able to select 3D map view however after tapping done the map view always reverts back to 2D, Any thoughts?

and apologies to the OSU alums for the spelling joke since I don't seem to be bright enough to get the custom stuff working :confused:

Last edited:

Ask a Question