Florida vacation = TT1 V2 review!!

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hey all.

Just got back from my week long trip to orlando. It's good, but also bad to be home.

My One performed to my expectations. It was right on with POI's except for this one time we tried to find a ponderosa. It took us to a hotel. Oops. Funny thing is, the restraunt was back up the road across the intersection.

It did mess up a couple times on route planning. Mainly when we were trying to get to a friends house. It told us to take a road that was marked "Private" and "No Exit" Now in all fairness, TT probably didn't know about that and had there not been a gate at the end of the road, it would have gotten us there.

Also. Avoid highways, doesn't always mean avoid highways. Don't ask me, but the 2 times I tried it, It had me take highways. Duh.

Ocassionaly, it plotted some weird routes. Friday it got us to a location fine. But then when we retured back to our hotel from which we came, it gave me a different route.

It peformed flawlessly on 2, 1.5 hour trips. One to Clearwater and the other to melbourne. Absolutely no problems. Door to door without issue.

Overall i'm very satisfied with how the TT did. It was definetly worth the investment since I bought it for this vacation. It completely took the stress out of finding directions and navigating in a place I was totally unfamiliar with.

P.S. I'm running with an upgraded 2gb card and the N/A maps. The extra POI's came in very handy!

Ask a Question