Florida - Shopping

Guys,

I'm off to Orlando on the 2nd November so I'm guessing I'm too late but any chance of a poi for shops like walmart, walgreens, albertsons, 'The Malls' etc?

Would be really appreciated !!

Thanks in Advance
Stace

Hi Stace,
Give me a couple hrs and I'll have them up for you let me know what you want walmart, walgreens, albertsons etc and what general area in Florida...
Miami,Orlando,West palm?

George

A forum full of gentlemen, how refreshing!!! Many Thanks !!

I'm not totally ofae with whats best as I haven't been for a while but was thinking shopping, both malls and grocery, chemist etc.

I'll be in the Orlando area, Kissimmee, but will be driving about a small bit, off to a NBA game etc.....

Walmarts, Walgreens, Albertsons, Malls, Sizzlers, Golden Corale?, Pottery Barn, etc, you get the gist :) I could create a list as long as my arm but just appreciate any help you can offer.

Many, Many Thanks in Advance
Stace :)

Orlando Pois

Here are your Orlando Pois it was easy as I had the same pois just added a few more adresses in Orland and Kissimee Area have a nice trip! Drive carefully and hope this was of help!
George

Attachments

• Pois Orlando.zip
    416.3 KB · Views: 390
Thanks very much for your help!

Obviously if anyone else has any more I would be very appreciative. :eek:

How do you guys do it so quickly?

If I knew how, I'd get out my itinery and set each place up myself!!

:) :)

Your Orlando Pois

I didn't make one for malls as your tomtom has them in there.
Turn on your tt , tap screen and go to page 2 (useing arrow, then tap browse map,then tap find,tap address,tap city center,write city (kissimmee fl.)tap blue dot,tap find poi near by,tap any poi category,tap within 25 mls or kms, write mall,then done! it will give you all malls in area! the poi for Publix I gave you is grocery in East coast like your albertsons in the west! if you think of any other thing you need just ask!
George;)

Ask a Question