First post... New TT910 Owner, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom GO 910
Hi Everyone!

I was browsing around the Tom Tom website and got linked to these forums. I thought it'd be a good idea to communicate with current TomTom owners and read up on tips and tricks for my new Tom Tom GO 910. I've only had it for a couple weeks, since it was a Christmas gift from my gf. After going on 4 hour trip this past weekend to Ottawa, I must say, this device is amazing! It did not steer us wrong what-so-ever! My friends and I were extremely impressed with the Navigation layout/software, as well as the loads of features this device has to offer!

Good Job Tom Tom, truly an amazing device... especially for those who are horrible with directions!... like myself! haha!

Hi Everyone!

I was browsing around the Tom Tom website and got linked to these forums. I thought it'd be a good idea to communicate with current TomTom owners and read up on tips and tricks for my new Tom Tom GO 910. I've only had it for a couple weeks, since it was a Christmas gift from my gf. After going on 4 hour trip this past weekend to Ottawa, I must say, this device is amazing! It did not steer us wrong what-so-ever! My friends and I were extremely impressed with the Navigation layout/software, as well as the loads of features this device has to offer!

Good Job Tom Tom, truly an amazing device... especially for those who are horrible with directions!... like myself! haha!
Hey there from another Canuck!

Great to see it works well in Ottawa and GTA. It works well in the Lower Mainland although I think the one-way streets in downtown aren't mapped properly. It did tell me to go up one-way streets on several occasions.

Hello and welcome! Glad to hear your enjoying your new GO 910.

Enjoy the text to speech. I couldn't do without it.

Ask a Question