Finishing Touch

Can some one kindly help me put a finishing touch on this image? That's the furthest I can get using ms paint with my limited knowledge. Please also resize it for me. Thanks in advance.

d7821f57.jpg

You will need to download the picture in bitmap form (just the car). The red color is not matching up because of the jpg format. Jpg to bmp and then do the red background and sizing. If you try to do the coloring and convert to bmp, the red will show up in the icon (not a pretty site).

I copied your image, re-sized it and converted to bmp. Hope this works for you. I made it 80 x 64 pix as the aspect ratio looks better for that 'low-riding' Honda.

Last edited:
I copied your image, re-sized it and converted to bmp. Hope this works for you. I made it 80 x 64 pix as the aspect ratio looks better for that 'low-riding' Honda.

I tried doing that and my red seemed to be a different shade. I assumed that this was b/c thje original was saved as jpg. I made an icon once which did not work out well and realized that the photo had to be save as a bmp file first. Converting afterward mess up the red shade and the quality of the icon.

I tried doing that and my red seemed to be a different shade. I assumed that this was b/c the original was saved as jpg. I made an icon once which did not work out well and realized that the photo had to be save as a bmp file first. Converting afterward mess up the red shade and the quality of the icon.

Hi Jim,

Yes, I noticed the red was different too. I just redid the whole red (255 I think).

Cheers,

Thanks Rick & Jim! I used MS Paint default red colour and I had a tough time with the corners and curves. It looks great! Thanks again!

Ask a Question