finally got me a TomTom!

TomTom Model(s)
One Third Edition
My name is Rick, and I'm a teacher in southern PA. a couple of years ago, a friend visited us from out of state and brought her TomTom One. She said her fiancee made her bring it so she wouldn't get lost, but she wasn't too excited about it... she already knew how to get here and didn't want to mess with "more tech stuff." She said I was welcome to play with it for the week she was visiting. I got a tremendous kick out if it. Since then people have told me they like Garmin or Magellan better than TomTom, but I always remembered how easy the One was... so today I finally bought myself a late Xmas present and got a One 3rd edition. I am having a ball playing with it, used it right out of the package this morning, from the Walmart parking lot to my kid's basketball tournament...

Now I'm having problems getting TomTom HOME loaded on my PC, but I'm about to go cruise the forums to look for help...

--rick

My name is Rick, and I'm a teacher in southern PA. a couple of years ago, a friend visited us from out of state and brought her TomTom One. She said her fiancee made her bring it so she wouldn't get lost, but she wasn't too excited about it... she already knew how to get here and didn't want to mess with "more tech stuff." She said I was welcome to play with it for the week she was visiting. I got a tremendous kick out if it. Since then people have told me they like Garmin or Magellan better than TomTom, but I always remembered how easy the One was... so today I finally bought myself a late Xmas present and got a One 3rd edition. I am having a ball playing with it, used it right out of the package this morning, from the Walmart parking lot to my kid's basketball tournament...

Now I'm having problems getting TomTom HOME loaded on my PC, but I'm about to go cruise the forums to look for help...

--rick

Welcome Rick to the forum !

You will find lots of helpful information on here.

Might I would suggest you do an explorer back up (Not through Home).

If you aren't sure how, have a look here.
Click How to here

Ask a Question