Few Questions

Just got a TT ONE XL 330S Iam working on setting it up few questions i have are..

I was on an expressway the other day, and it kept telling me at every exit to stay left, then after the exit it was like keep right.. even tho the lane is not forced to exit the expressway is there a way to disable that in voice i have disable 'keey to highway lane' instructions checked..

Another thing is, when it tells me to say turn left and i do, and say my next turn is in 6km is there a way to make it so as soon as i turn it tells me my next step way ahead of time, and yes i have disable early warning instructions unchecked

Last question, can i put a sound so when i miss a turn it will tell me that its recalculating?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just got a TT ONE XL 330S Iam working on setting it up few questions i have are..

I was on an expressway the other day, and it kept telling me at every exit to stay left, then after the exit it was like keep right.. even tho the lane is not forced to exit the expressway is there a way to disable that in voice i have disable 'keey to highway lane' instructions checked..

Another thing is, when it tells me to say turn left and i do, and say my next turn is in 6km is there a way to make it so as soon as i turn it tells me my next step way ahead of time, and yes i have disable early warning instructions unchecked

Last question, can i put a sound so when i miss a turn it will tell me that its recalculating?

Thanks

I would have suggested disabling the 'keep to ...." but you say you've done that.

There is no sound associated with 'recalculating' possible. Only a visual cue on screen. Try a pin reset and see if the other cues perform properly.

If no help, try the ClearFlash tool located here

I think the reason it tells you to keep left is to make sure you don't take that exit....:confused: :confused: The other questions I can't answer as it's not a problem with me........:cool:

Thanks

1. That little feature may not so helpful for you but surely a must to someone else. When it announces "stay left" means you should NEVER drive in the far-most right lane, which probably is an exit lane. Same as the other way around. Since I need that feature, I don't know how to turn it off.

2. 6 km, 6 kilometers. Why on earth you want the GPS announces your next turn that soon? I only pay attention when 1 mile (1.6 km) to the next turn.

3. I never done that but I personally hate it makes sound when I miss a turn.
Its job is re-calculating AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and give me another best route. I don't need it to tell me that I have missed the turn, I don't care, just reroute as fast as it can and skip the announcement or the beep.

LOL :D, you are pretty much opposite with what I am, eh.

Ask a Question