Feedback

TomTom Model(s)
510 software 6.52
Yo, I made all these for myself, and because I appreciate everything I've got from this site I decided to post them here. But aside from the moderators battom and Pedro, there has been no feedback at all. If you like the Alerts please say something, otherwise I feel like I'm wasting my time & energy by posting them here.

This is great work from Skizza. I appreciate all of his hard work. He has done more here than I have in POIs.

Digital-flex. what Skizza is making is POI Alerts for your POIs. Instead hearing a ding or bell, you hear a verbal warning.

Yo, I made all these for myself, and because I appreciate everything I've got from this site I decided to post them here. But aside from the moderators battom and Pedro, there has been no feedback at all. If you like the Alerts please say something, otherwise I feel like I'm wasting my time & energy by posting them here.

Oh by the way, keep them coming Skizza, it's great work you're doing.

Thanks guys.....if you hear any bad ones let me know. I Just heard the Subway alert and your right digital, did sound scary, so I removed it. I'll fix it on Monday.

Do you feel better now Skizza? All I can say is that I hope you are not posting all this work you are doing simply to get praise and thank yous. I hope you are doing it to just to help out other TomTom'rs and help make TTF the great site that it is.

I HONESTLY think "thanks" are a given and ALL posts are appreciated by anyone who reads them. If EVERYONE posted "thank you" all time this place would be a mess!

Asking for praise.... well that' just a turn off, IMHO.

That said, I (personally) do appreciate all your efforts and postings. I have yet to use any, but I know that of the 1400+ members we have here.... they aren't going overlooked.

Keep up the great work!! :D

To anyone else "looking" Thank YOU too! ;)

Do you feel better now Skizza? All I can say is that I hope you are not posting all this work you are doing simply to get praise and thank yous. I hope you are doing it to just to help out other TomTom'rs and help make TTF the great site that it is.

I HONESTLY think "thanks" are a given and ALL posts are appreciated by anyone who reads them. If EVERYONE posted "thank you" all time this place would be a mess!

Asking for praise.... well that' just a turn off, IMHO.

That said, I (personally) do appreciate all your efforts and postings. I have yet to use any, but I know that of the 1400+ members we have here.... they aren't going overlooked.

Keep up the great work!! :D

To anyone else "looking" Thank YOU too! ;)

No, I'm not doing it for praise, sorry if it came off like that. I made them for myself like I said, but I like to contribute to any community that I'm a part of, whether it be cell phone, cpu, home theatre, or now Tomtom. Especially when I get as much help as I get here. I just wanted to know if people were interested so I wouldn't be doing it for nothing and just taking up bandwith and forum space. I see your point about the thank you's.

Trust me...

My Downloadable MAPS thread may have just about all posting from me ...to me... but I got email and, IM's ,and PM's up the wazoo!! (before TomTom Corp stepped in and asked me to stop... hehe BUT even then I still get PMs and IMs and Email..oh my! -wizard of oz)

EVERYTHING you post...is read/used... buy Someone. If not now, definitely in the future!

Thanks again for your contributions!

Big thanks Skizza. These are great! I just downloaded and will upload to my TT later on this evening.

Additional alerts would also be appreciated as you have the opportunity to make them.

Big thanks Skizza. These are great! I just downloaded and will upload to my TT later on this evening.

Additional alerts would also be appreciated as you have the opportunity to make them.

You got it myk, let me know if there any problems with any of them, i.e. too loud, too low, etc.

Ask a Question