Fedex and UPS POI's

how to install the custom POIs?
If so, just copy the 2 files:.ov2 and bmp to your map folder (US_and_Canada folder).

I am not sure what you mean. I am unable to locate any UPS or Fedex places in the POI list. I know I can search for Kinkos or The UPS Store, but I want to find actual Fedex or UPS drop off facilities. I get special discounts if I use the actual facility not a Kinkos or UPS Store.

Does nayone know how to get Fedex and UPS POI's on the tomtom One?

After some checking of the usual sources for POI data files (CSV or OV2), it appears that there isn't a definitive resource available that includes all UPS and/or FedEx drop boxes, contract drop off stations and UPS Store or FexEx/Kinko's centers. At first glance, it seems that neither company bulk distributes the information. However, both companies do let you online-search for those facilities by ZIP.

If you only need POI info for a specific region, you could compile the addresses by looking up the data for each zip code of interest, then roll your own data file. You probably wouldn't have to update very frequently, but unfortunately the freshening process would be no less tedious than when you built the file initially.

You might want to contact both companies to inquire if they actually do compile a list that you could leverage.

Ask a Question