Favourites, POI's & Map Corrections

TomTom Model(s)
XXL540S
I read somewhere on the forum the answer to my question but cannot find it again.
I have a TomTom XXL540. How many Favourites can I store in the memory and how many Map Corrections can I make?
I have been converting some of my Favourites to POI's so will this free up memory or is the number of POI's also limited?
Is there any way or knowing how many I have actually used before I reach the limit, particularly with Speed changes in Map Corrections?
Margek

Favourites are limitted to 48, they also tend to get wiped out every map update so I wouldn't bother using Favourites at all to be honest.

Custom POI files are limitted to 255 custom categories and each category can hold hundreds of thousands of individual locations each with a specific place name and phone number where applicable.

750 is the number of Map Share corrections you can make to your device, this number is only for the changes you make on the device anything downloaded from Home as part of Map Share will not count to the 750 limit, I am not aware of any sort of "counter" for the map share system, all that happens when you hit the 750 limit is a red screen warning - Mike

Ask a Question