Favorites' Management?

Hello there. Just got this and already got my first question.

Is there a way to save the favorites? I work in mobile radio (police/fire/etc) and when working on sites, I would like to mark a favorite and record where I'm at. Then bring the TT1 back to the office and download where my sites were so that I can compare them to the location we had on file.

Is there anything that can do this for me? I updated HOME last night as well as the TT1.

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. I had already input locations using that exact method and I was hoping there was a way to retrieve them from the TT1 device so that I could use them in another program such as....Google Earth / Delorme / Streets and Trips.

Thanks

Ha, it's hardly a deviant way to use it! I just want to have the location of my POI's :) Is POI Edit a program? Is Event Logger one too?

The TomTom screen will display the GPS coordinates on the screen. To turn this feature on, go to Browse Map, click on Options and make sure the Coordinates box is checked.

Your Favorites show up on the map as stars. Just put the cursor on one and the GPS coordinates are displayed for you. You can then enter these coordinates into another mapping program.

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question