Fairly new TomTom one owner w/question.

I purchased my TomTom one a couple of months ago and absolutely love it! It's perfect for my purposes, good price and not an over abundance of useless "bells and whistles".

My question is: Due to the fact that it has a touchscreen, will those after market stick-on screen protectors(like you'd buy for a digital camera LCD screen) have an adverse affect on the operation of the touchscreen?

Has anyone tried one?

I haven't yet, but wanted to get some input before considering it.

Thanks,

Bill

Ad

Advertisements

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
1535 LIVE; Via 1605; Go 50; Go 520
I purchased my TomTom one a couple of months ago and absolutely love it! It's perfect for my purposes, good price and not an over abundance of useless "bells and whistles".

My question is: Due to the fact that it has a touchscreen, will those after market stick-on screen protectors(like you'd buy for a digital camera LCD screen) have an adverse affect on the operation of the touchscreen?

Has anyone tried one?

I haven't yet, but wanted to get some input before considering it.

Thanks,

Bill
The odd person has reported some loss of touch sensitivity with a screen protector installed but, by & large, most have no issues ussing them.

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom XL-335TM; Map 935.5811
I had one. It worked ok, but I ended up taking if off after about 1 month. There were a few little bubbles under the protector that bothered me.

Last edited:
I managed to get a protector installed without any bubbles and it works just fine. Would not leave home without it.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One XL
I will pass on my Thanks for that site, I just ordered one (anti glare) so hope it helps especially on the Motorcycle.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question