Factory reset Go 720

Please tell me how to or wher to go to find explicit instructions to restore my GO 720 to the factory settings. I have inserted a memory card, in case that makes a difference.:confused:

On page 8 of preferences.......

Restore Factory Defaults.

But why do you want to do that? Is your unit acting up?

Last edited:
Why

I cannot add any more voices, It says that I have voices already downloaded, however when I try to choose a different voice, the choices are extremely limited. I thought that if I could kinda start fresh, I would be OK. Any other suggestions?, I am open and willin to try any resolution. I have very little room on both the internal memory and the SD.

The 720 can take a 32 gig sdhc card with the newest application. What size are you using? I'd suggest a good (fast) 4-gig sdhc card and move your map folder of North_America to it. That'll allow for flexibility on both sdhc card and internal.

Restoring to factory defaults will get you back very little space over what you have now. Get the card instead.

Ask a Question