Extending the In-Car Charging Cable...?

TomTom Model(s)
ONE 1st Edition
I have been trying to find an extension lead for my XL in-car (mini-USB) charger cable - to no avail so far!

My intention is/was to route the cable from the side of the windscreen - then down the side of the dash, alongside the sill under the floor carpet, across the front seat cross-member and then forward into the power socket - rather than draping it around the dashboard area!

Is there a longer cable available than the supplied 1.5M?

Thanks in advance?

You may have better luck extending the power cable. You can buy a power socket at the dealer & tap into power where you need it. Or, don't go to the floor with the cable. Can't you cross over under the dash somewhere? I have added a power socket up under the dash, so that my dash power sockets are free & the wire is concealed.
Cheers,
kev

Thank you kev - have ordered a 12v (cigarette lighter) extension lead with (mid-way) mini retractable reel which looks to be fine for me... still surprised though that TomTom don't seem to offer any solutions?

Ask a Question