Exit roundabout

Just updated my satnav and noticed TomTom said they had included a fix with reference to roundabouts went out next day and she still says exit roundabout but fails to say which exit until your on slip road. You're then faced with having to fight to change lanes because your satnav failed to tell you which lane to be in until it was too late. When will TomTom put it back to how it used to be? Why did they change it in the first place?
This issue causes me so much stress that when I renew my satnav I will be considering a different make, sort it out quick, TomTom.

What model do you have? One using MyDriveConnect? If so, do you have the latest 17.3 build?

Then you have the latest version and the spoken words have been revised. (You are using the computer voice, right?)

Then you have the latest version and the spoken words have been revised. (You are using the computer voice, right?)
Yes I think it's Jane something like that. When I exit motorway she says take exit then exit roundabout. She doesn't say which exit until last minute by which time it could be too late if heavy traffic. Not sure why they stopped her saying which exit till last minute.

Ask a Question