Exit Early

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One
I've found that the TomTom One has a tendency to calculate your route so you exit the highway early, usually one or two exits, and take local streets to your destination. This has added almost one half an hour to some trips. Has anyone else noticed this "bug" and if so, do you have a work around. Thanks.

Harvey

I have fastest route selected. Therefore I would think that staying on the highway to a closer exit to my final destination would also be the fastest. As I mentioned in my initial post, this early exit has cost me one half hour in time on one trip.

Harvey

To see if the map had any effect on this issue I replaced my SD card with the original one that came with my One and has the USA/Canada map on it. The maps were upgraded to the latest when I received my map CD. Route calculated still exists one exit too early, so I suspect its an issue with the program used to calculate the route and not the map itself.

Ask a Question