Event Logger files

TomTom Model(s)
ONE
Hi all,

I don't mean to be dense, but what do I do with the files that EventLogger generates?

I just installed it last night, and used my TomTom One (2nd edition) with it for the first time today. So now I have
_Latest_Events.itn and
Log-08-09-07_05-13.itn

Do I just read these as text files, or can I open them up and view a real "track" of where I've been? I was hoping this software would do that. If not, is there software that does?

Confused,
B.

I use the .gpx option which produces .xml files that do exactly what you want. excellent program. this is the black box for driving!

click on any .xml file and it opens in your browser showing you your exact route and a ton of other information. note you need the .xsl file present to allow this to happen.

you can copy or move the .xml files to your hard drive, but you need the .xsl file in the same folder to allow viewing.

there is a program icon installed to toggle .gpx tracking on and off. I think it is on by default. It's easy when checking out the program to toggle .gpx off and not realize it.

Ask a Question