ETA Problem

I noticed last week that my ETA was way off. Said I would arrive like 12 hours later on an hour long trip. But the closer I got to my destination it slowly started to work it way to the correct ETA. My friend has the same problem on his XL330. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Yes, This is a known issue with TT. IQ routes are supposed to make it better but time will tell. I work 15 miles from home and it's all a straight shot on a major highway with 65mph limits no traffic. My TT shows that it will take me 30 minutes to get home. Even when I turn on my drive which is about 500' long it shows I still have 5 minutes to go. Strange huh?

Run the trip through "plan route", and then do "route demo". (500% so you don't wait forever)

The demo should take as long as the planning, and you'll probably notice the demo going at a really slow mph on some road on your trip. Change the speed limit on that road in mapshare, that should fix the problem.

If he's using an XL, the OP won't have the change speed limit option will he? That was only added with 8.x application. I could be confused (easily I might add;))

Ask a Question