Error Code 1008

New problems. Loses route plan

Hi,
I have updated the app with 9.401. Then the unit refused to allow Live Update of Fuel. This remained a problem while I worked all the usual "fixes." Then I noticed a new map was available. I installed that and all Live Services work as they should. I have now noticed that the 740 now loses the route info when switched off. Previously I could preplan a route and the unit would retain it ready for the start. Also a part-used route would be held overnight. No Longer! If this is something which can be fixed I suggest it should be as it will be a real pain having to replan the route every time the unit is turned on particularly if you use the turn off function in powersave.

It needed the "Clear Flash" tool from support. If flash memory is full, details of routes and settings will be lost on power off.

Just applied the latest update - does seem to have fixed the Error Code 1008 problem on my UK Go 540 Live.

Ask a Question