error code 1001

hope this helps i did work for me and i dont even know if it sorted it out on a 740 live.
i tryed everyting and a do mean every thing even with tomtom support over months.
the sim wonld not even give numbers up . it all started when i paid for a new year live. to fix this .this what happend .
i let i go flat on the battery and i do mean flat over a weekend i dont know why it did not turn it self of but it did not .
monday morning i put it on computer as it was flat.
went on opperate my tomtom on computer
i put my email plus pass word and was using live on computer as i had been doing in past when i removed tomtom all worked live works well and no problems o joy i hope this helps but remember that battery was flat .
good luck

Hi I just wanted to add to the above. I was having trouble getting the battery flat enough so I drained it as much as I could then left it in the fridge overnight (I remembered this trick from when I got my first mobile phone in 1993). It worked a treat and live is now up and running.

Welcome to TTF.

Don't you get condensation on the unit when it comes to room temperature????

i did leave it in car winter time never ever thought about cold
when you have comp or sky box etc they always say remove all power
so glad it helped

Ask a Question