Encountered problem while download new 850 map

Hi guys, After almost 4 hours downloading the new 850 map I got an error has occurred message said" This file is invalid " at Install to internal memory. I reported it to TomTom. I tried a few more times to install but got the same message. Can someone tell me what to do next? Luckily my GPS still functions with the old map. Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, After almost 4 hours downloading the new 850 map I got an error has occurred message said" This file is invalid " at Install to internal memory. I reported it to TomTom. I tried a few more times to install but got the same message. Can someone tell me what to do next? Luckily my GPS still functions with the old map. Thanks in advance!

I don't know if it will work but if you go to my computer and right click on the tomtom icon, go to properties, then the tools tab and then error correction. Check both boxes and let it run. See if this possibly corrects any problems.

Ask a Question