Enable wireless data, traffic, and weather how do they relate?

I have wireless data enabled but TT Plus account is not supported, TT traffic, TT weather, TT bussies and TT Quickfix are not supported. What do I not understand here?

I have wireless data enabled but TT Plus account is not supported, TT traffic, TT weather, TT bussies and TT Quickfix are not supported. What do I not understand here?

a couple of Questions
1) do you have a BT phone
2) What carier do you have
3) Do you have a data plan with that carrier
4) Do you have tethering

I have a BT phone. It is a CIngular/ATT phone which is a GSM phone. I am not sure if I have a data plan. It is a corporate phone and I do not have it teathered, but I can launch the browser and get onto the internet to google and other internet activities. SO the question is I know that web browsing is a wireless data wan function, but I do not know if that means I have a data plan.

Not familiar with ATT plans, but an example is T-Mobil.

They have a basic internet services (T-Zones), but that does not work for data services. They also have a data plan (more expensive) that is un-tethered (ie., not tied to T-Mobile system portal only, but open to the entire internet), and this is necessary for TomTom services like traffic, etc.

Ask a Question