edit Points of interest Tomtom one xl

How can i add to the original lists Points of interest (Poi`s) since i live in puerto rico. I really dont have any of them and i will like to edit the lists. So, when i click for example restaurant i could see the ones i added. if there is no way i could do it, let me know any ideas.

Thanks
Tomtom one XL

How can i add to the original lists Points of interest (Poi`s) since i live in puerto rico. I really dont have any of them and i will like to edit the lists. So, when i click for example restaurant i could see the ones i added. if there is no way i could do it, let me know any ideas.

Thanks
Tomtom one XL

I don't think you can add to the original POI files, but you can easily make your own. I just learned of this yesterday, (thanks Pedro2NR) and I am having too much fun.

Google MyPOI, use this tool to make your POI's. I just tried Restaurant San Juan, Puerto Rico and there are several! :)

Ask a Question