"Easter Eggs" for voices

TomTom Model(s)
700, 720 (Bought a 510 for my son and a new TOMTOM One XL for my neice.)
I have the "Sylvia" voice on my TomToms andI discovered that she has an "easter egg" that pops up at random. Specifically, the normal U-turn instruction is: " In XXX yards, make a U turn and take me with you". At random intervals the U-turn instruction comes out as: "Make a U-turn, you can do it baby!" (The first time I heard that I d*mn near ran off the road.) I'd like instructions on how to add easter eggs if I'm recording my own voice for use with the TomTom.

Thanks

No, Sylvia is, or at least was when I downloaded it, one of the voices available directly from TomTom. The create your own content guide doesn't have anything that I could find about creating or adding easter eggs. If I get time I may see if I can "uncompile" a copy to see if I recognize anything that will tell me how to do this. I thought that someone on the forum might already know how to do this.

Ask a Question