EASE wont update street corrections?

I live in a town where they closed a railroad crossing like 20 years ago. And now to get accross you must zig zag around it. when I made the correction and hit send, it saidthat it will be sent when I connect to TomTom Home. I even lowered the securety options to accept it, bu when I update, the correctons are not there. Doesanyone know why?

I live in a town where they closed a railroad crossing like 20 years ago. And now to get accross you must zig zag around it. when I made the correction and hit send, it saidthat it will be sent when I connect to TomTom Home. I even lowered the securety options to accept it, bu when I update, the correctons are not there. Doesanyone know why?
It sounds as though the correction wasn't successful to begin with. When you block a road like that, a local copy of that information is kept on your TomTom. You don't have to wait for it to reappear via the MapShare update cycle. So if your blocked road isn't still blocked on your unit, you need to try that operation again.

Interesting, I added a new street and after multiple trys could never get the change to stick.

I went by intuition as to how to go about it so next time I will dig out the manual and hopefully that will tell me what I was doing wrong.

My moving of a POI to its proper place did stick though, but the change affected the map route to send me across an imaginary road running across a deep neighborhood storm wash.

Why bother with this though since Mapshare has not come on line to the community yet.

You can only change street directions and remove streets realtime in mapshare.

Added street's don't show up realtime. Added streets get reported to Tomtom, and they need to verify the addition and add it to a future quarterly map update.

Ask a Question