Dunkin donuts

I tried downloading the DD POI. I then checked the entries using using Winov2 and the file seems to be empty? Other POI files have shown entries using this method. Is there a bad file? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Ron Filipek

Baskin robbins

Same problem with Baskin Robbins, seems to be empty. I tried to download the 'official' POI from the TomTom plus site, but got error messages there also.

I tried downloading the DD POI. I then checked the entries using using Winov2 and the file seems to be empty? Other POI files have shown entries using this method. Is there a bad file? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

Ron Filipek

Same problem with Baskin Robbins, seems to be empty. I tried to download the 'official' POI from the TomTom plus site, but got error messages there also.

Hello ronf

There is nothing wrong with the POI's, it's just protected. Even with TT tools available they cannot be read. This is of course only with POI's made available from TT.

Custom POI's made by others should be no problem.

Ask a Question