Dropping calls over bluetooth

Am I the only one having this issue? It seems that if I'm on a bluetooth phone call it tends to drop/disconnect the call within a few minutes. I suspect it could be the traffic trying to update over a data connection on the phone but that is bad design if thats the case. Also the other day I noticed when I got a call coming in I answered it via go920 and started talking to the caller but then after a few seconds the call cut out and I found out it got transfered back to the cell phone by itself. This happend before so now I'm thinking this could be a bug of some kind? Any one else? I'm using a sprint PPC-6800 (Mogul) with the go920

run the flash tool.
the link is in my signature

How is this related to my Bluetooth issue? None of the reasons for the flash tool describe what I'm experiencing at the moment:
(from download page of flash tool)
Question
Why are my settings not saved when I turn my GO 910/510 on and off?
Answer

If you are having one of the problems described below, it could be that there are too many files in the flash memory on your device:

* You are unable to activate the map on your GO 910/510 even though you have a valid product code.
* You have to enter the passkey every time you connect your GO 910/510 with your mobile phone.
* Your settings are not saved when you turn your GO 910/510 on and off.

The flash tool does more than it describes.
I understand when using traffic and handsfree, it will usually drop one or the other.
Sorry man

This is one of those incidents where it may help.
If this doesn't work, report it to TomTom.
I'll also report it so they may see a trend and they can do something about it.

Ask a Question