Driving Safely with GPS

TomTom Model(s)
930T and XXL
The use of cell phones while driving is becoming a growing issue. What suggestions do you recommend for GPS safety? Any horror stories to share?

Cell Phones

Nice subject and you are right there are alot of people that behave poorly.
But more than behaving poorly it's just lazyness ! There are now bluetooth phones! But before there were earphones so there is no excuse! We have the TomTom's with blutooth ! and with the corber of the eye we can see who is even calling and decide to answer or not! I have to admit that you can get calls you don't want others to hear! Can you imagine driving with a friend next to you and the guy calling doesn't like him and the guy calling says "Oh you're with that ******* ?" So i have my Bluetooth earphone too! We used to drive with no seat belts remember? Now it's the law! We used to ride with no helmet! Hopefully we will adapt to this asap! And save lives! You can't even imagine how many accidents are caused by people on cell phones!

Ask a Question