Downloaded handbook for TT One from Home page faults

TomTom Model(s)
One (30 Series)/125/130 (512 MB) and XXL Classic - 2GB TTS
Opened home and downloaded the handbook for my TT One
File downloads OK but when I try to read it I get an error message "fault on page"
Don't know if the file is corrupt.
Anyone had a similar problem or is it just me :(

There are different manuals for different ONE models. Which one do you have, and what was the link you were trying to use?

Its a TT One that I have just got. It was sold as v4 but after reading some of the posts I think it,s v8 it has no card slot with UK & Ireland maps I have just set up my unit and clicked onto Tomtom home and clicked on read the manual for my device this gave a list of languages and I clicked English (UK). It then downloaded a PDF file when I opened it some of the headings were there and when I scroled down I got the error messages. I have found a web page which is a web version of a hand book for an earlier model but contains most if not all of the info I was looking for. There is very little info with the handbook that came with the unit This is the web page I found
TomTom ONE Manual

Have e-mailed Tomtom with my problem today so waiting for a reply

Hi Canderson tried the link, still getting the same problem, PDF file shows headings and a lot of blank pages getting an error message about not been able to read the embedded fonts. I am using this link
TomTom ONE Manual for an older version of TT one manual. It gives me the information I was looking for. Have goggled my problem other people seem to have the same problem seams to stem from Adobe v8 onwards I have the newest v9 on my computer. The strange thing is its opening other PDF files I have on my computer but it does not like the download from Tomtom :(

Ask a Question