downloaded Greece file not found on XL330

Hello, I am new here. Have just spent two frustrating days trying to download a file for Greece, from Crete, using a US credit card, only to be told I need a European credit card when calling TOMTOM.

Ok, so now the file has been paid for and downloaded with a European cc, through TOMTOM home and it tells me that Greece is in the device, but it is not showing up on my menu when I scroll through the countries. Have latest updates for device and TOMTOM home, have rebooted laptop several times. Is there something i am not doing correctly?

Any help would be appreciated, urgently need to get this program installed.

M.

If the Greece map was a separate map from the countries shown on your other map as tyou scroll, then you would get to the Greece map by using Manage Maps-->Switch maps-->and you should see the Greece map listed.

XL330 Greece + extra maps?

If the Greece map was a separate map from the countries shown on your other map as tyou scroll, then you would get to the Greece map by using Manage Maps-->Switch maps-->and you should see the Greece map listed.

That worked great, thanks so much! I got some extra downloads through Tom Tom home, but i am not sure I have the latest version. It seemed to be way out of date in some areas I went in Crete.
cheers

Ask a Question