dont know if you can help or not

TomTom Model(s)
XL
my brother bought this tomtom xl years ago and threw away the box and didnt notice any activation code and its supposed to have lifetime maps. how can i get this code with out having the box. when i search for the question in google all i get are links to cracks and key gen. i dont want to do that because i know it came with a code i just dont know where to look for it. i think it should be stored on the device but i donno. can anyone please help?

You'll need to call CS to see if they will still allow activation for lifetime maps. Explain your situation.

United States
866 486 6866
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT

is this number toll free because they had me on the line for like 20 mins on hold and i finally hung up. is there any other way i can get a activation code?

where is the activation code located? i found the instruction booklet but it doesnt have anything in it

Yes it is toll free and CS can activate the lifetime maps at their end. There used to be a card in the package of materials with devices having lifetime maps labelled DO NOT DISCARD. Don't know whether that is still done.

i was on the phone on that number from 6:40 pm eastern till 7:30pm eastern and they would not answer the phone. their customer service is terrible. you can not convince me that 1000s of people are calling tomtom number and they are answering 100s of other calls. this is bs

Ask a Question