Does not recognise device from home dock

I bought a new GO 510. I charged it inserted cd and put the Tomtom on the home dock but after the screen comes on from the cd for options and I chose to update, it does not recognise the device. USB is plugged in the pc.
I tried to put Tomtom several times on the dock properly but it keeps saying "Please connect your Tomtom device"
Can any one please help so I can download the updates.
Thanks

I bought a new GO 510. I charged it inserted cd and put the Tomtom on the home dock but after the screen comes on from the cd for options and I chose to update, it does not recognise the device. USB is plugged in the pc.
I tried to put Tomtom several times on the dock properly but it keeps saying "Please connect your Tomtom device"
Can any one please help so I can download the updates.
Thanks

Assuming that Ur using Home 1.5 I have had somewhat the same problems, but after 3rd or 4th time trying to connect it finally sees my Go 700.
TRY:
Reboothing your Computer and if you have a different USB Cable use it cause I've found the one they give you is a little shaky at times....

Ask a Question