Does anyone know if TT suport is opend todat ???

TomTom Model(s)
Go-920 App 9.465 Map N A 895.4438 C&W Europe 8.30 Magellan Explorist 710
I realize it is Thanksgiving in the US And Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends.

I am wondering if TT support is opened today? I have been on hold fort 1/2 hr now and I am getting a message stating that all our agents are helping others please stay on the line for next available agent.

I am just wondering if they just didn?t put a message stating that they weren?t open today?

I received my RF 920 yesterday and I believe it needs to go back . the touch screen jumps all over the place when I am are trying to do anything with it

Did you try running a business card around the edges to see if dirt is stuck on the screen?

Did you try running a business card around the edges to see if dirt is stuck on the screen?

Sorry MVL I didn't see your reply until today Dec 1st / 09

Your suggestion might have done the trick as the one thing that did happen is when I removed shipping screen protector some of the glue remained stuck on the screen.
I just figured I would get to that after bringing everything up to date. Perhaps I should have cleaned that off.

After talking to TT support last Friday and sending them a copy of my invoice they gave me a RMA # and a return label so It is on it's way to Texas as I type. I should have the returned unit later this week or first part of next.

Thanks again

Ask a Question